S’mores Cheesecake in a Jar will be your new favorite no-cook dessert that can be enjoyed anytime without a campfire. It’s a simple and easy way to get a delicious s’mores flavor with minimal time and effort for summer get-togethers or bonfires in the fall.
S’MORES CHEESECAKE IN A JAR RECIPE:
There’s just something unique about eating this s’mores cheesecake jars recipe. Dipping a spoon into a cute little jar and getting the perfect bite of creamy s’mores goodness is what it’s all about! It’s the perfect summer treat that will have everyone craving more. Luckily, everyone in the house can have a jar of cheesecake to enjoy any way they please!
The time is now to whip up this No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake recipe because it’ll take just a few minutes! Get ready to enjoy digging in and eating a light and refreshing dessert.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Graham cracker crumbs – The perfect graham cracker crust for these cheesecake jars.
- Butter – I use unsalted butter for mixing with the crust.
- Cream cheese – This adds creaminess to the cheesecake.
- Vanilla – Just a splash of vanilla adds the perfect flavor.
- Condensed milk – Make sure that it’s sweetened condensed milk.
- Lemon juice – You can also use a tad bit of lime juice.
- Marshmallow cream – No need to roast marshmallows. Use this spreadable cream.
- Milk chocolate – The perfect sweetness.
- Whipping cream – Just a little bit added right on top.
- Marshmallows – Mini marshmallows or regular-sized ones will work perfectly fine.
How to make no-bake cheesecake in a jar
Step 1: Gather up all the ingredients to get started. (This recipe has minimal prep time!)
Step 2: Add the melted butter to the graham cracker crumbs.
What’s the easiest way to crush up graham crackers?
When prepping the crust to add to the mason jar, you’ll need to make the crackers into crumbs. I like to put the crackers in a sealed bag and then roll over them with a rolling pin. (This is also fun for the kids to do!)
You can also add the crackers and butter into a food processor and blend and chop until you get it to that “wet sand” look and mixture. (This method takes less total time to do!)
Step 3: Put the crumb mixture into the jars.
Step 4: Combine the cream cheese with marshmallow cream, vanilla, lemon juice, and condensed milk. Mix in a few marshmallows and add on top of the graham cracker crumbs.
Step 5: Heat the cream, add the chocolate, and stir until melted. Pour in the jar as the top layer and marshmallows on top.
Can I use marshmallow fluff instead of marshmallow cream?
These two ingredients are not the same. For a creamy cheesecake filling, the marshmallow cream is the perfect texture. If you decide to use fluff in the no-bake cheesecake, it will be a lighter texture – but still delicious.
Can I use chocolate chips instead of chocolate chunks?
You bet. You can add in chocolate chips and melt them for the dessert or even add a handful or two on top to enjoy! Making these no-bake s’mores cheesecakes is totally up to you!
Just add the melted chocolate because it’s key to the flavor! Another fun option would be to add a chocolate ganache on top!
How do you store s’mores cheesecake jars?
Once you make this easy s’mores recipe, you have to keep it stored in the refrigerator to keep it cool. Add a lid or cover it with plastic wrap to keep it fresh and ready.
Variations to this Recipe:
- Change up the topping by adding a bit of caramel or other sweets on top.
- If you want to add some pudding to the mixture, this can make it thinner as well!
- Adding toasted marshmallows on top is a fun way to get that s’mores taste!
- Use crushed-up sugar cookies or other types of cookies as the crust!
- If you don’t want a crust, you can also leave it out entirely!
More S’mores Dessert Recipes:
- Easy S’mores Cupcake Recipe with Cake Mix
- S’mores Cups with Graham Cracker Crust
- Skillet S’mores
- Ultimate S’mores Cookies Recipe
No-Bake S’mores Cheesecake in a Jar Recipe:
No-Bake S'mores Cheesecake in a Jar
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumb
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 7 oz Cream cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup Marshmallow cream
- Milk Chocolate Bar
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup Marshmallow (optional)
- Crush up the graham crackers and stir in the melted butter.
- Add the crust mixture to the bottom of the jars.
- Combine the cream cheese with marshmallow cream, vanilla, lemon juice and condensed milk. Add in a few marshmallows and stir.
- Pur the cheesecake mixture over the top of the crumbs in the jar.
- Warm up the cream and add the chocolate to melt. Stir until it's combined. Pour the mixture over the top of the other layers in the jar, add marshmallows and whipped cream as toppings, and enjoy.